Sunday, January 13, 2013

Popping the blog cherry!

Pop! There goes my Blog cherry....

Time to get this blog rolling, I'm starting with the aim at following and joining in two great 52 projects for 2013.
The first being Che and Fidel's 52 week project. One portrait each of each of my boys using my DSLR only.

Angus - Forever talking, making noises and silly faces. Spending lots of time on his new trampoline and summer fun with his brother. He is excited that he is on 'school holidays' and awaiting the start of Kindergarten.

Max - A little 'sponge' for everything his brother does he has to try himself. Super cute brotherly moment Angus was standing behind the camera pulling faces so Max copied him!
Learning lots of new words since Christmas.

The second is Meet Me at Mikes 52 lists

List one; Suburbs I have lived in...

A little late with both but hey I've made a start yippee!!
Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment